Lab coating pan
- Coating Pan: SS 316 semi ellipsoidal size pan with a circular mouth for charging & discharging of tablets Pan mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees to the horizontal.
- Drive Assembly: Consists of a suitable 1 HP 3 Phase, 440 V, and 1440-RPM TEFC motor with suitable worm reduction gearbox and cone pulley arrangement to give three-speed output.
- Hot Air Blower: The unit is provided with a hot air blower consisting of suitable HP 3 Phase 440 V, 2880-RPM TEFC electric motor & centrifugal blower with damper delivering required CFM. The air is heated by means of suitable electric heater to give air at 30 to 90 degrees Heater with thermostat control and flexible hose pipe.
- Control Panel: Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower The circuits consists of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series Ample overload protection is provided by the MCCB and the relay Wires coming out of the connections are numbered for easy recognition
- Mounting: The motor and gearbox is mounted inside sturdy MS frame and the pan mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower mounted by the side of the stand or placed in remote location if required.
- Finish: All joints argon Arc welded and all SS Parts polished to suitable finished required of pharmaceutical equipment MS parts painted to smooth finish.
Technical Details: :
|Size of Pan
|Material of Pan
||S.S. 304 – 12 SWG – 2 mm thick
||0.25 HP , 3 ph, 1400 rpm
||12 – Fix
||375 (L) x700 (D) x675 (H) (in mm)
||28 Kgs. Approx.
automatic sugar coated gummy bear candy small peanut burger coating machine, sugar Candy coating pan