Ethylene oxide sterilization is a chemical procedure comprising of four essential factors such as gas fixation, stickiness, temperature and time etc. EO is alkylation operators that perturb the genetic material of microorganisms, which keeps them from cell generation. This is for the most part used to clean medicinal ,food and pharmaceutical items that can’t bolster regular high temperature steam disinfection.
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization (Also known as EO or ETO). Ethylene oxide (EO) Sterilization is an Alkylating operator that disrupt the DNA of Microorganisms like Bacterial, Vegetative form, spore, Virus and fungal spore, which keeps them from replicating.
In short, we can say that Ethylene Oxide Sterilization rips apart cell membranes causing microorganisms to die.The EO infiltrates the breathable bundling and Sterilization every single available surface of the item to render item sterile by alkylation of protein fundamental for cell reproduction.
Krishna Engineering is Leading ETO Sterilizer Manufacturer among diverse market rivals of Gujarat, India. With the huge production of ETO sterilizers as well acutely supplying and exporting them in a huge part. We are expert in making of fine quality of ETO Sterilizer, Steam Sterilizer, Ribbon Blenders, Tray Dryer, and Vacuum Dryer and so on. We have been involved in the business for more than 15 years and the experience all through have enabled us to come with modernized technology to optimize medical & food sterilization and comply with the miscellaneous needs imposed by the vast range of products to be sterilized. All of these presented products are delicately designed with our advanced production unit due to which we are making and providing the advanced functional features of all varieties of sterilizers.
|SPECIFICATION OF ETO STERILIZER|
|Model in Feet||volumetric capacity in m3||Working pressure||Working Temperature||Vacuum Pump||Water Circulation Pump||Electric Heaters|
|2x2x4||0.45 m3||1 to 1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||1 HP||0.5 hp||3 KW|
|3x3x6||1.46 m3||1 to 1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||1.5 HP||0.5 hp||6 KW|
|4x4x6||2.72 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||1.5 HP||0.5 hp||6 KW|
|4x4x8||3.60 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||2 HP||1 HP||9 KW|
|5x5x10||6.97 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||3 HP||1 HP||12 KW|
|5x5x15||11.25 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||3 HP||1 HP||12 KW|
|6x6x15||16.2 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||5 HP||1.5 HP||18 KW|
|6x6x20||19.44 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||5 HP||1.5 HP||27 KW|
|7x7x20||26.46 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||7.5 HP||2 HP||36 KW|
|7x7x30||44.1 m3||1.0 to1.5 kg/cm2||55 to 60°c||10 HP||2 HP||54 KW|
Features of ETO Sterilization
- Single or double door With Sliding or Hinged door options to suit client specific requirements.
- Dimple steam Jacketed for better Uniformity of the heat Distribution. (Technology for fast Sterilization cycle and low cost operating)
- Gas evaporation system is provided to ensure gaseous sterile even at low temperature
- Simple and safe to operate & automatic cycle system
- Does not need skilled personnel for its operations
- Operates on domestic power supply only
- Extremely low electrical consumption
- Real time data/time monitoring system
- ISO 11135 complied system ( optional )
- Design as per CGMP , GAMP ,FDA and Australian standards
- Customized sizes available
- Compact model with all accessories